Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time is Passing By...

Nikon P90; F8; 1/160sec; ISO: 64; 17mm; WB: Cloudy




















The stars have gone from my sky
There's no light I can see
Colours are just shades of grey
And night is one with day

We'd only just begun
When dealt fate's cruellest blow
I wasted so much of our time
Pursuing glory, my crime

I dream of you still my darling
I feel your hand, in mine
I'll miss you always, my friend, my lover
My life will be just passing time

Bittersweet joy of memories
Your eyes, your smile, your kiss
Your love was my guiding light
Without you nothing feels right

I dream of you still, my darling
I taste your lips, on mine
I close my eyes, pretend you're here
And try to relive love again

I knew your love
You changed my life
You held my heart,
Right from the start,
You know you did...

You're here with me still, my darling
I feel your heart, in mine
The life that we'd planned is over,
But I'll never be alone
No, I'll never be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment